Gift this class
Meditative Art Workshop - Looking at colour
In this workshop we’ll use art techniques to access a meditative mindset by focusing on colour. Drawing on modern and traditional art styles, we’ll create works using a range techniques and materials including oil/chalk pastel, indian ink, watercolour and acrylic paint. Using art processes in a meditative way, these workshops requires no artistic skills - just relax and enjoy!
- Discover the works of modern era artists who used colour as inspiration
- Learn more about colour theory and techniques for using colour to great effect
- Experience art making that allows for a meditative state
- Take home your experimental and finished pieces to continue making meditative art
- All materials included - just bring an open mind!
Comfortable clothing that you would wear for making art
For adults and accompanied teens